- 40 participating companies, from Sörmland, Västmanland and Örebro (max. 60)
- 25 companies have or have had competence development
- A good 200 people have received competence development (of a goal of 600)
- The larger companies have primarily trained their personnel in mandatory training (forklift, overhead crane, work posing a fire hazard, thermosetting plastic, Machine Directive, etc.)
- The medium-sized companies are training in what we can call competitiveness-enhancing courses: reading drawings & measurement techniques, weld tests, visual checks, OFP, LOU, programming welding robots, CAD/CAM, etc.
- Up to now there have been relatively few who have trained in strategic or reorganisation courses.
- Nine companies have participated in the workshop in competence development as a strategic tool.
- Eight companies are participating in the Tillväxtmotorn CompCor group.
Courses for developing a sustainable, learning organisation
- Using competence development as a strategic tool
- Teaching skills for transfers of knowledge and mentoring at the workplace